Have you written a book? Confused as to where to go next? How do you publish your new book? How do you get your book on Amazon? Should you publish an eBook or Print version first? Print-on-demand vs traditional printer? Does your website need an over-haul or can it be tweaked? Pick my brain!
I’ve been in this self-publishing industry now for 10 years. I network regularly with colleagues from all areas within the self-publishing community.
Top questions I get asked by my clients:
- Step-by-step guidance on publishing your book from start to finish
- Referrals for great marketers, editors, proofreaders, publishers, distributors, printers
- How to get your print or electronic book on Amazon and B&N and other great markets
- How can I get my book into libraries?
Please note, I am located in the Mountain time zone. Please email me 48 hours before our scheduled appt. should you wish to cancel or reschedule our meeting.
For 60 minute virtual meeting, or in-person meeting, email me before or after purchasing time and we’ll compare our calendars for a convenient time for us both.
Purchase consultation and choose a date on the calendar below!
Follow Me on Instagram
Not on Instagram – Catch me on Facebook!
Top Resources for my Authors
At just $3.99 for the Kindle, Publishing 101: A First-Time Author's Guide to Getting Published, Marketing and Promoting Your Book, and Building a Successful Career is a must-read for first time authors.
If you have Kindle Unlimited, this book is free...The Book Marketing Bible: 99 Essential marketing strategies for self-published and first-time authors, or any writer looking to skyrocket sales.
Most Liked Posts
- Do you need an ISBN for your Print Book and your eBook? By yellowstudios on July 16, 2015 4
- Should you sell your book on your website? By yellowstudios on February 25, 2016 4
- Intro Video – Who is Veronica Yager and YellowStudios By yellowstudios on February 13, 2016 2